Grizzly Falls, Eagle Falls and Bobcat Falls
Three different slides, three times the fun.
We love long, exhilarating family water slides so much that we couldn't stop at just one! Take your pick of three long, exhilarating rides, and go solo or take a perfect trip for two! Grizzly Falls, Eagle Falls and Bobcat Falls twist, turn and splash through colorful tubes that take you right outside the lodge and back in again before your final drop into the plunge pool!
- Children must be 48 inches tall to ride Grizzly Falls.
- Children must be 48 inches tall to ride Eagle Falls and Bobcat falls alone.
- Children between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion to ride Eagle Falls and Bobcat Falls.
- The supervising companion must be 18 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is three feet, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.