North America's Largest Family Indoor Water Park | Plan Your Getaway | GreatWolf.com
- Deposit Policy: We are a pre-deposit resort. Your card will be charged the first night’s lodging plus tax and applicable fees. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits and are not accepted for reservations within 4 weeks of arrival.
Fees include any applicable additional person fees and the resort fee. Each is applied to all reservation on a nightly basis. This policy may vary on suites contracted through Great Wolf Lodge’s group sales department. Additional person fees are applied when the base occupancy of the suite is exceeded. Additional guests may be added, up to the maximum occupancy of each individual suite. The additional person fee is $50 and will be applied to guests three years and older. All occupants, regardless of age must be included on your reservation. Additional person fees will be adjusted accordingly if changes are made to your reservation.
If there is a remaining balance, it is settled at check in. In the event that there is a remaining balance post check out, you hereby authorize Great Wolf Lodge to apply funds you have on deposit against what you owe or charge your credit or debit card on file. The deposit policy can change based on the promotion applied.
- Non-Refundable Deposit Policy: Reservation deposits for the Early Saver promotion are subject to a non-refundable deposit after the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: You have up to seven days prior to arrival to cancel with a fee of 15% of your deposit. If you cancel four to six days prior to arrival, there will be a 30% fee, and three days or less of arrival, the deposit becomes non-refundable. Reservations made on the Early Saver promotion are subject to a non-refundable deposit after the time of booking.
- Change Policy: A nonrefundable $15.00 fee will be added to your reservation each time you change your reservation: ℹ️ ten (10) days or less prior to your reservation check-in date, or (ii) more than twenty-four (24) hours after making your reservation. However, if you purchase a Flex Trip Package the $15.00 fee will only apply if you change your reservation within two (2) days of your check-in date.
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. or, in our discretion, as your room becomes available. We require guest checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present the credit card used at time of booking (in case of incidental charges) and a photo ID upon check-in.
- Check-out time is at 11 a.m. Failing to abide by the 11 a.m. check out time may be assessed a fee, up to the full overnight rate.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a pet-free facility. Guests with animals not qualifying as service animals under applicable law will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A minimum $250 cleaning charge will also be applied.
- In order for Great Wolf Lodge to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Great Wolf Lodge's fire safety regulations.
- Smoking, burning of candles, incense, or any other open flames is not permitted.
- Cooking with the use of electrical heating appliances, except Great Wolf Lodge supplied appliances, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios or any other location inside or outside Great Wolf Lodge property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal) and any electrical device that Great Wolf Lodge deems unsafe.
- Failure to abide by these fire safety regulations could result in your family being asked to vacate the room, leave the property without a refund, and result in a minimum $250 cleaning charge. Failure to comply with these important property rules and local laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- Great Wolf Lodge is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind not secured in a safety deposit box or safe. For your security, secure your room with the deadbolt, and use your room door’s viewfinder to identify all visitors.
- You are liable for all damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during your stay.
- Regardless of billing or master account arrangements, you are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s). You further agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the resort or on the resort premises, unless you advise the Front Desk otherwise.
- You agree that your liability for the bill is not waived and to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or associations fails to pay any part of these charges. You agree that all charges can be charged to the credit/debit card on file with the hotel, and understand the hotel reserved the right to pre-approve charges at the time of check-in.
- This property is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, subject to applicable law.
- This resort may charge daily resort fees not to exceed $75 per day. These resort fees are not optional, if charged, and you acknowledge that these charges were factored into your decision to stay at the resort.
Great Wolf Wristband Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Great Wolf Wristbands received on or after April 12, 2019.
Each Wristband represents a separate, non-transferable, non-renewable, limited time, revocable license offered by Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., (or any of its affiliated entities), for access to certain restricted areas of the Resort, which may include, without limitation, a waterpark area and/or one or more other attractions, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, and any policies published by Great Wolf, in each case as may be amended from time to time.
By purchasing a Wristband, whether separately or as included with a Reservation, or otherwise accepting a Wristband, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions for use. Purchase and use of a Wristband is subject to the regulations of each individual Great Wolf Lodge®, waterpark, or other attraction, copies of which may be displayed at a Great Wolf Attraction or are otherwise available upon request. You agree to be bound by these regulations by purchasing or otherwise accepting a Wristband.
Covered Locations: These terms and conditions apply to Wristbands for the following Great Wolf Lodge locations, provided however, each Wristband, unless expressly provided otherwise, is exclusive and limited to one (1) Great Wolf location, and does not grant access to any other Great Wolf location.
WRISTBANDS ARE EXPRESSLY NOT FOR RESALE AND THE LICENSE GRANTED HEREIN SHALL INURE ONLY TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM GREAT WOLF DIRECTLY ISSUED THE WRISTBAND. ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT SALE, RESALE, AUCTION OR TRANSFER OF ANY WRISTBAND FOR OR WITHOUT CONSIDERATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THE RESTRICTION AGAINST RESALE AND TRANSFER EXTENDS TO ANY “EXCESS” OR “UNUSED” WRISTBANDS OF WHICH ANY INDIVIDUAL MAY COME INTO POSSESSION, WHETHER AS PART OF A RESERVATION OR OTHERWISE. Any Wristband Holder violating this prohibition, including, without limitation, by advertising, posting or otherwise communicating an offer to sell or gift Wristbands will have their license revoked for their entire party and be subject to further legal action.
“Great Wolf” means Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. and its affiliated and related companies.
“Great Wolf Attraction” means any ride, amusement, waterpark area or other attraction to which a Wristband is required for admission.
“Guest Room” means the room corresponding to a Reservation.
“Guest Room Wristband” means as provided under Wristband Types below.
“Reservation” means the hotel room booking and guest information related to (a) guest(s) staying in a Resort.
“Resort” means one of the Great Wolf Lodge® locations.
“Resort Rules” means all rules and regulations that may apply to activity in a Resort and/or a Great Wolf Attraction, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions, any rules posted at the Resort, any rules otherwise communicated as part of a Reservation or other purchase, all water park and Great Wolf Attraction safety rules available at www.greatwolf.com and all applicable laws.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions or any other condition that applies to the receipt and/or use of a Wristband.
“Untethered Wristband” means as provided under Wristband Types below.
“Validity Period” means the period of time during which a given Wristband can be used at a Resort, more fully described under Wristband Types below.
“Wristband” means the physical wristband provided as a license to participate in and/or access Great Wolf Attractions to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
“Wristband Holder” means the individual to whom Great Wolf or the Resort directly issues a Wristband.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Wristband types available at a Resort, provided however, all Wristband types may not be available at all Great Wolf Resorts, and/or a Resort may have one or more additional or special purpose Wristband types available.
Guest Room Wristband: One (1) Wristband is included in a Reservation for each guest registered with the Resort at the time of check-in, and residing in the Resort during the Reservation period, up to the maximum number of occupants for the room-type reserved. Such Guest Room Wristband is valid only for the period of the corresponding Reservation.
Tethered Wristband: Each Guest Room Wristband holder may purchase additional single-day Wristbands for individuals not residing at the Resort during the relevant Reservation period for a fee to be determined by Great Wolf from time to time. Such Tethered Wristbands are (i) for use only by invited visitors to Guest Room Wristband holders and not for resale or offer to the general public; (ii) subject to availability; (iii) valid for a single day only; and (iv) limited to one (1) per Guest Room Wristband holder.
Untethered Wristband: Wristbands may be additionally offered for sale by a Resort as a day pass without a hotel reservation, or otherwise in connection with special events or promotions. Such Wristbands may be subject to additional terms and conditions as part of the sale.
Admission to Great Wolf Attractions
A Wristband is valid for admission at the Resort from which it was issued and grants a revocable license to the registered, authenticated Wristband holder for admission and use of specified Great Wolf Attractions (unless restricted by conditions which could ultimately prohibit someone from participating safely, including without limitation, height, weight, age, physical limitations such as pregnancy and heart conditions, or observed inappropriate behavior) during the Validity Period. Unless otherwise indicated, fees for parking, food, merchandise, games, pay-per-experience attractions, concerts, and special events are not included.
Great Wolf, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Great Wolf Attractions and to close, remove, or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the Great Wolf Attractions for any reason, including without limitation, technical, health and safety, and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value of any part of the value of the Wristband will not be refunded, nor will any compensation be paid or payable if any of the Great Wolf Attractions become unavailable or if any part of the Great Wolf Attractions are closed or removed.
All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times for Great Wolf Attractions by a supervising companion. A “supervising companion” is an individual 14 years of age or older who meets all posted Great Wolf Attraction Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, a Resort may impose certain other restrictions on age of purchasers of certain Wristband Types.
Other Admissions Conditions: Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. All operating dates and hours are subject to change without notice. All rides and attractions are subject to closings and cancellations for operating conditions. Other restrictions apply, including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures.
Replacement of Wristband: If a Wristband is lost, stolen, or forgotten, the Wristband can be replaced at the Resort’s front desk, and a non-refundable replacement fee may be charged. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a replacement Wristband.
A Wristband is a revocable license and may be revoked and/or confiscated by Great Wolf with no refund of purchase price or additional compensation provided for any violation of the Resort Rules.
Violation of Resort Rules may result in expulsion from Great Wolf Attractions and the Resort.
Included within the Resort Rules are the expectations that all guests not (i) engage in disorderly conduct, (ii) use abusive or inappropriate language, (iii) wear clothing that is overly revealing or contains non-family friendly messaging or pictures, (iv) display tattoos that contains non-family friendly messaging or pictures, (v) engage in inappropriate interpersonal exchanges, including, without limitation, photographing or videotaping third parties without permission, unwanted physical contact, inappropriate gestures or other communications, or unwanted communication with other guests or staff (including as may be distracting to staff on duty), or (vi) otherwise violate any Resort Rules or applicable laws.
Wristband Transfers: A WRISTBAND THAT IS DISCOVERED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED THROUGH UNAUTHORIZED METHODS WILL BE REVOKED WITHOUT COMPENSATION. Any attempt to gain admission to Great Wolf Attractions with a cancelled or unauthorized Wristband (including as obtained through unauthorized means), or a cancelled Wristband, will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Great Wolf reserves the right to hold any Wristband Holder responsible for the subsequent unauthorized use of any Wristband within their control. Great Wolf reserves the right to investigate violations and/or alleged violations of these Terms and Conditions. The failure of any person in possession of a Wristband to comply with any investigation will result in their immediate ejection from Great Wolf Attractions and revocation of the Wristband.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY NOTED BELOW, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU OR ANY OTHER WRISTBAND HOLDER AND GREAT WOLF ARISING UNDER, OUT OF, UNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE FEDERAL ARBITRATOIN ACT. In the event of a dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions or use of the Great Wolf Attractions, the complaining party shall notify the other party in writing. The demand for arbitration must be made within a reasonable time after the claim, dispute, or other matter in question has arisen, and in no event will it be made after one year from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the controversy, claim, dispute, or breach. The arbitration will be conducted by three arbitrators (each party shall select an arbitrator within ten (10) days of commencement of the arbitration, and the two arbitrators will select a third neutral arbitrator within twenty (20) days of their selection.) The arbitration will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois, and the laws of the state in which the Resort is located shall govern. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor its representatives may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of all parties. Each party shall pay its own proportionate share of arbitrator fees and expenses.
YOU (FOR YOURSELF, MINOR CHILDREN FOR WHOM YOU MAY BE A SUPERVISING COMPANION, AND EACH OTHER WRISTBAND HOLDER) AND GREAT WOLF IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
WARNING: PHYSICALLY DEMANDING THRILL RIDES, SLIPPERY SURFACES, POOLS AND STREAMS OF WATER ARE INHERENT RISKS WITHIN SOME GREAT WOLF ATTRACTIONS. PLEASE STAY ALERT AND AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND ABIDE BY ALL RESORT AND GREAT WOLF ATTRACTION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE POSTED WITHIN A WATERPARK. The Wristband holder assumes all risk incidental to waterparks and water rides and all Great Wolf Attractions, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event, including (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by or in connection with any slippery surface or pools or streams of water, and agrees Great Wolf, and its affiliates, and its and their respective employees, officers, members, and/or agents (collectively, “Great Wolf Group”) shall not be liable for bodily and/or severe injury, and/or death, or loss of personal property resulting from such causes. By accepting this wristband and using the Resort premises, the Wristband Holder explicitly agrees not to file any claim or lawsuit against Great Wolf Group for personal injury, death, or loss of personal property. In any suit filed by a parent on behalf of a minor Wristband Holder, the parent agrees to defend and indemnify Great Wolf Group. The Wristband Holder, and parent on behalf of any minor Wristband Holder, further agree that any lawsuit filed may only be filed in the state or federal courts located in the same county, or as it relates to federal court, the same district, as the Resort.
Other Terms & Conditions
Permission to Film or Videotape: Entry into any Great Wolf Attraction constitutes consent for Great Wolf to use any film, video, or reproduction of image and/or voice of a Wristband holder for any purpose whatsoever without any payment to the Wristband holder.
Assumption of Risk: Guest acknowledges that there are risks inherent in using the Resort premises and Great Wolf Attractions. The Guest explicitly assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. Great Wolf will not bear any responsibility for bodily injury and/or severe injury and/or death or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the Resort, rides, and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the Resort.
Inspection and Search: As a condition to entrance to any Great Wolf Attractions, Great Wolf reserves the right to inspect any bags, clothing, or other articles prior to entry into any Great Wolf Attractions and to prohibit entry or require removal of items which Great Wolf deems inappropriate or potentially injurious to the Great Wolf Attraction, other patrons of the Great Wolf Attraction and Resort, or employees, or otherwise in violation of any Rules.
Lost Property: Great Wolf is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Pricing: Great Wolf is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for Wristbands at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers at specific Great Wolf Attractions, online, via telephone or through third party channels.
Refunds: Wristbands are nonrefundable. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Miscellaneous. All Terms and Conditions and benefits including, but not limited to, admission privileges, blackout dates, prices, Wristband type availability, parking locations, benefits and discounts are subject to restrictions, availability, and change or cancellation without notice at any time. (1) Great Wolf may delay or waive enforcement of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions without losing its right to enforce the same or any other provision later; (2) Wristband holders waive the right to receive notice of any waiver or delay or presentment, demand, protect, or dishonor; (3) should any term herein be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect; and (4) you will send any legal notice or other notice or information that you are required by law to provide or deliver to Great Wolf by first-class mail, or by recognized commercial overnight courier, to the following address: Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., ATTN: Legal Department, 350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 10000B, Chicago, Illinois 60654.