- COVID-19: By booking a reservation with Great Wolf, Guest (as defined herein) acknowledges the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists by visiting any public place where other people are present. Great Wolf has enacted enhanced sanitization and safety measures to protect Great Wolf guests and Pack Members, more fully explained at greatwolf.com/health-and-safety. Guest further acknowledges and agrees to comply with all safety requirements set out by Great Wolf, whether identified in advance of the reservation dates or otherwise informed while the Guest is on property. Without limiting the generality of anything herein, Guest expressly agrees to comply with face covering protocols in place at the time of the Guest stay. Further, in the event a change in reservations is requested due to family illness, the Deposit Policy, Non-Refundable Deposit Policy, Cancellation Policy, and Change Policy more fully set out below may be modified by Great Wolf, in its sole discretion.
- Deposit Policy: We are a pre-deposit resort. Your card will be charged the first night’s lodging plus tax and applicable fees. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits and are not accepted for reservations within 4 weeks of arrival.
Fees include any applicable additional person fees and the resort fee. Each is applied to all reservation on a nightly basis. This policy may vary on suites contracted through Great Wolf Lodge’s group sales department. Additional person fees are applied when the base occupancy of the suite is exceeded. Additional guests may be added, up to the maximum occupancy of each individual suite. The additional person fee is $50 and will be applied to guests three years and older. All occupants, regardless of age must be included on your reservation. Additional person fees will be adjusted accordingly if changes are made to your reservation.
If there is a remaining balance, it is settled at check in. In the event that there is a remaining balance post check out, you hereby authorize Great Wolf Lodge to apply funds you have on deposit against what you owe or charge your credit or debit card on file. The deposit policy can change based on the promotion applied.
- Non-Refundable Deposit Policy: Reservation deposits for the Early Saver promotion are subject to a non-refundable deposit after the time of booking.
- Change and Cancellation Policy: Guests making a reservation eight or more days from their arrival date have 24 hours in which to modify or cancel a reservation with no penalties or fees. After that point, guests who wish to modify their reservation are subject to the following change fees:
$25 if reservation is modified 8 or more days from arrival
$50 if reservation is modified less than 8 days from arrival
After applying the change fee, we can place the remaining balance on a deposit hold for up to 12 months to allow guests additional time to determine a future stay date if a change in their reservation is needed.
Guests who wish to cancel their stay are subject to the following cancellation fees:
$50 if canceled 8 or more days from arrival
$100 if canceled 3-7 days from arrival, or the cost of a one-night stay if rate is under $100
First night’s deposit if cancellation is received less than 3 days from arrival
We recognize some guests booked using a special, one-time discount not transferable to other calendar dates. While we cannot guarantee our ability to match discounts exactly, we are committed to helping you find another available date where we can offer a comparable rate.
Any cabana, daybed, and/or premium water park seating reservations canceled less than 7 days from arrival will incur a cancellation fee, up to the full reservation price.
*Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge as long as the change or cancellation is made by September 1, 2021. For full details on the Niagara Falls Travel Flexibility Program, please visit greatwolf.com/niagara/paw-pledge.
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. or, in our discretion, as your room becomes available. We require guest checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present the credit card used at time of booking (in case of incidental charges) and a photo ID upon check-in.
- Check-out time is at 11 a.m. or as otherwise specified on your reservation. Failing to abide by the check-out time may be assessed a fee, up to the full overnight rate.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a pet-free facility. Guests with animals not qualifying as service animals under applicable law will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A minimum $250 cleaning charge will also be applied.
- In order for Great Wolf Lodge to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Great Wolf Lodge's fire safety regulations.
- Smoking, vaping, burning of candles, incense, or any other open flames is not permitted.
- Cooking with the use of electrical heating appliances, except Great Wolf Lodge supplied appliances, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios or any other location inside or outside Great Wolf Lodge property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal) and any electrical device that Great Wolf Lodge deems unsafe.
- Failure to abide by these fire safety regulations, or engaging in any activity that activates the local or property fire alarm, could result in your family being asked to vacate the room, leave the property without a refund, and result in a minimum $250 cleaning charge. Failure to comply with these important property rules and local laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- Great Wolf Lodge is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind not secured in a safety deposit box or safe. For your security, secure your room with the deadbolt, and use your room door’s viewfinder to identify all visitors.
- You are liable for all damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during your stay.
- Regardless of billing or master account arrangements, you are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s). You further agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the resort or on the resort premises, unless you advise the Front Desk otherwise.
- You agree that your liability for the bill is not waived and to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or associations fails to pay any part of these charges. You agree that all charges can be charged to the credit/debit card on file with the hotel, and understand the hotel reserved the right to pre-approve charges at the time of check-in.
- This property is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, subject to applicable law.
- This resort may charge daily resort fees not to exceed $75 per day. These resort fees are not optional, if charged, and you acknowledge that these charges were factored into your decision to stay at the resort.
- GUEST FULLY ACCEPTS AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS INHERENT IN VISITING GREAT WOLF LODGE AND ENGAGING IN PHYSICAL ACTIVIITIES OFFERED AT GREAT WOLF LODGE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USING WATERSLIDES, ROPES COURSES, CLIMBING WALLS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES), WHETHER KNOWN OR INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY OR NOT, AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COSTS, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DAMAGES Guest may incur as a result of such visit and participation. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GUEST HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, WAIVES ANY CLAIM OF LIABILITY AGAINST, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., Great Lakes Services, LLC, GWR Manager, LLC, all affiliates of each of the foregoing, rescue personnel, inspectors, underwriters, consultants, and other persons or entities who give recommendations, directions, instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or this Activity, and with respect to each of the foregoing, their respective officers, directors, agents, owners, managers and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as "Releasees," FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERS, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL NEGLIGENCE IN THE COURSE OF RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND GUEST FURTHER AGREES that if, despite this RELEASE, DISCHARGE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the RELEASEES, GUEST WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorneys’ fees, loss, liability, damages, or costs which may be incurred as the result of such claim. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Guest acknowledges and assumes the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists by visiting any public place where other people are present, and guest further HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, WAIVES ANY CLAIM OF LIABILITY AGAINST, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE ANY OF THE RELEASEES FOR ANY ALLEGATION OR CLAIM RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF COVID-19 AT GREAT WOLF LODGE.
- Guests’ Obligation to Comply with Agreement, Applicable Laws, Quarantine, Indemnification.
- Compliance Obligation Generally. Guest, and each of their family members and invitees (collectively, “Guest”), shall at all times comply with the provisions of this Agreement, all applicable local, state, and federal laws (including Executive or Emergency Orders, as applicable), and rules, policies and regulations of Great Wolf, and the Lodge, including specifically, without limitation, any and all personal protective equipment (“PPE”) requirements put in place by federal, state, or local order, or which are otherwise safety requirements by Great Wolf while on Great Wolf Property. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Great Wolf reserves the right to INTERPRET OR modify its PPE requirements at any time, with or without notice, including but not limited to specific specifications of what SPECIFIC PPE is and is not acceptable. Guest agrees not to enter any areas of the Lodge designated for employees only under any circumstances whatsoever. Guest further agrees that Great Wolf may prohibit or restrict Guest from bringing any alcoholic beverages for consumption in the Lodge and agrees to comply with any policy covering such matters. Nothing in this Agreement shall grant to Guest any right to market, advertise, promote, provide or sell products or services to other guests in or outside of the Lodge, and Guest shall be prohibited from doing so.
- Guest understands and agrees that Great Wolf has a zero tolerance policy for illegal activity and shall report such activity to the appropriate authorities.
- Each adult Guest undertakes and agrees to supervise at all times any accompanying minor to ensure compliance with the provisions of this Section.
- Great Wolf may also change accommodations, alter or cancel any activities of, deny service of alcohol to, confine to guest room, search the guest room, property or baggage of any Guest when in the sole opinion of Great Wolf, the Guest’s conduct or presence, or that of any minor for whom the Guest is responsible, is believed to present a possible danger, security risk or be detrimental to himself or the health, welfare, comfort or enjoyment of others, or is in violation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Guest, or if a minor, his or her parent or guardian, shall be liable for and indemnify Great Wolf, the Lodge, and its and their employees, agents, and related entities from any civil liability, fines, penalties, costs or expenses incurred by or imposed on Great Wolf or the Lodge arising from or related to Guest’s conduct or failure to comply with any provisions of this Section, including but not limited to: (x) any purchases by or credit extended to the Guest; or (y) any personal injury, death or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by any willful or negligent act or omission on the part of the Guest.
- Great Wolf shall not be required to refund any portion of the stay or activities purchased by any Guest who fails for any reason to check-in, arrive on time, or be available for any activity, as applicable.
- Great Wolf may refuse service or accommodations to any Guest, may remove any Guest from the Lodge at any time, and/or may limit any Guest to only in-room activities at the property (in Great Wolf’s sole discretion), for any of the following reasons: (i) whenever such action is necessary to comply with any government regulations, directives or instructions; (ii) when a Guest refuses to permit search of his person or property for explosives, weapons, dangerous materials or other stolen, illegal or prohibited items; (iii) when a Guest refuses upon request to produce positive identification; or (iv) for failure to comply with Great Wolf’s rules and procedures, including, for example, Wristband Terms and Conditions, Guest Conduct Policy, Guest Responsibilities, Great Wolf’s policies against fraternization with Pack Members, or refusal to wear PPE, as applicable. Great Wolf’s Wristband Terms and Conditions are available online at http://www.greatwolf.com/terms.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER; ARBITRATION:
- CLASS ACTION RELIEF WAIVER. GUEST HEREBY AGREES THAT EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE LAST SENTENCE OF THIS PARAGRAPH, GUEST MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST GREAT WOLF ONLY IN GUEST’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY. EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, GUEST AGREES THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT AGAINST GREAT WOLF OR LODGE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LITIGATED BY GUEST INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND GUEST EXPRESSLY AGREES TO WAIVE ANY LAW ENTITLING GUEST TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. IF YOUR CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AS PROVIDED IN THE SECTION BELOW, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION SHALL NOT BE SEVERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FROM THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE SET FORTH BELOW, AND IF FOR ANY REASON THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE AS TO ANY PARTICULAR CLAIM, THEN AND ONLY THEN SUCH CLAIM SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
- ARBITRATION OF ALL OTHER CLAIMS: ANY AND ALL OTHER DISPUTES, CLAIMS, OR CONTROVERSIES WHATSOEVER, EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH OF A GUEST WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, CONSTITUTIONAL OR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALLEGED VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS, DISCRIMINATION, CONSUMER OR PRIVACY LAWS, OR FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES, RELATING TO OR IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTRACT OR GUEST STAY, NO MATTER HOW DESCRIBED, PLEADED OR STYLED, SHALL BE REFERRED TO AND RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION PURSUANT THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1, ET SEQ., (“FAA”) SOLELY IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS TO THE EXCLUSION OF ANY OTHER FORUM. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY NATIONAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION (“NAM”) UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION RULES AND PROCEDURES AND NAM’S FEE SCHEDULE IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF THE PROCEDURE, EACH OF WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE ARBITRATION ADMINISTRATORS MENTIONED ABOVE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THEM AS FOLLOWS: NATIONAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION, INC., 990 STEWART AVE, 1ST FL., GARDEN CITY, NY 11530, PHONE: (800) 358-2550 EXT. 128.. NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL NOR TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE APPLICABLE ARBITRATION RULES AND HEREIN, OR OTHERWISE TO LITIGATE THE CLAIM IN ANY COURT. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT GUEST OR GREAT WOLF WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. AN AWARD RENDERED BY AN ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION UNDER THE FAA. GREAT WOLF AND GUEST FURTHER AGREE TO PERMIT THE TAKING OF A DEPOSITION UNDER OATH OF THE GUEST ASSERTING THE CLAIM, OR FOR WHOSE BENEFIT THE CLAIM IS ASSERTED, IN ANY SUCH ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR AND NOT ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL COURT OR AGENCY, SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR FORMATION OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT IS VOID OR VOIDABLE. IN THE EVENT THIS PROVISION IS DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE BY AN ARBITRATOR OR COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, THEN AND ONLY THEN THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION ABOVE GOVERNING VENUE AND JURISDICTION SHALL EXCLUSIVELY APPLY TO ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING CLAIMS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION.
- GREAT WOLF HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO THE GUEST FOR DAMAGES FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, MENTAL SUFFERING OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHEN SUCH DAMAGES WERE NEITHER THE RESULT OF A PHYSICAL INJURY TO THE GUEST, NOR THE RESULT OF GUEST HAVING BEEN AT ACTUAL RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY, NOR WERE INTENTIONALLY INFLICTED BY GREAT WOLF. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT WOLF BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.