Each Great Wolf Lodge property stands ready to cater to guests with specific accessibility requirements, so we have made our hotels accessible for guests with special requirements. Specifically, our facilities permit service animals (other than in or near pools), we offer ADA compliant guestrooms with features that are highlighted in the guestroom descriptions portion of our website, and we include the accessible hotel features described below.
To the extent you have specific requirements or inquiries not addressed below, please reach out to us by email ([email protected]) or phone (800-905-9653) and please mention you’d like to speak to someone regarding the accessibility features available at a Great Wolf Lodge.
The following hotel amenities are accessible for guests with special requirements:
- Accessible front entrance
- Onsite designated accessible parking
- Accessible front desk for registration or other guest services
- Accessible pathways from front desk to guestrooms, including accessible elevators to other floors of the hotel and common area corridors of 36” width or wider
- Equipment available upon request to assist with audibility needs
- Accessible common area restrooms and water fountains
- All retail and food service establishments include accessibility elements
Water Park and Other Attractions
We seek to offer a range of accessible entertainment options at our properties. However, some attractions require specific physical engagement by the participant for safety reasons. Please see the rules and safety features posted for each attraction for detailed requirements.
The following attraction features exist for guests with special requirements:
- Pool areas with some combination of sloped zero-depth entries, transport systems or pool lifts for accessibility
- A limited number of waterproof wheelchairs are available for use at no charge at specific locations
- Closed captioning and/or transcripts available for certain attractions featuring audible entertainment, including our interactive live-action game MagiQuest
Partnership with IBCCES - Leading the Pack For Accessibility and Inclusion at Indoor Water Park Resorts
Great Wolf Lodge is proud to announce a partnership with The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES), the global leader in autism and neurodiversity certification. As part of this partnership, IBCCES helped us develop a sensory guide for each slide, pool, ride, attraction, show and activity found at Great Wolf Lodge. We hope this downloadable guide provides a valuable and convenient tool for sensory-sensitive guests as they plan their visit to our resort.