The Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls Timber Wolf Cottage Detached with Covered Patio features a master bedroom with a king bed and 4 piece bathroom. The main portion of the suite includes a living room with stone fireplace, two sofas (including a full-size sofa sleeper), fully equipped kitchen, and dining room table with seating for eight. The upstairs loft features a private bedroom with queen bed and another with a double bunk bed. This cottage also comes complete with a 4 piece bathroom. This suite houses three 42-inch TVs, full fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher.
The 15 cottages (Five single-detached cottages and Ten semi-detached cottages) are located just behind the outdoor pool, about 100 ft down a path across the drive. There is a year-round shuttle available.
They share central Fire Pit and Barbeque Area with 2 Barbeques.
Check-in time 4:00 pm Check out time 11:00 am
- Sleeps up to 10 Guests
- Master Bedroom with King Bed
- Private Loft Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Loft Bedroom with Double Bunk Bed (both bottom and top bunk are Double Beds)
- Living room with 2 Sofas and 1 chair
- Full-size Sofa Sleeper
- Dining Room with table for 8
- Full Kitchen
- 2 Story Stone Fireplace
- Tree Fort Loft with Bunk Beds
- Two 4-Piece Bathrooms
- Covered Private Patio with Sliding Door from the Great Room