Wolf Rider Wipeout
This indoor surf simulator is waves of fun.
Catch the rush! Whether you’re into bodyboarding or flowboarding, this endless wave offers the ultimate water park thrill. And three different riding positions make it fun for everyone from beginners to experts!
- Guests must be 42 inches tall to Bodyboard, or ride in a supported prone or kneeling position.
- Guests must be 48 inches tall to Flowboard, or ride standing up.
- Single riding only is permitted.
- Suitable swim wear is required. Bathing suits with plastic or metal rivets or ornamentation are not permitted.
- Eyewear and loose jewelry must be secured or removed.
- This is a very strenuous ride. The moving water is extremely turbulent.
- The ride surface of this ride is slippery. DO NOT attempt to walk on the ride surface.
- You may only stand to walk and exit after coming to a complete stop on the dark blue drain grating.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.
- Place your body board onto the flow of water with the slick side down.
- Lie down on your stomach with your head facing the flow of water and your hips along the rear edge of the board.
- Your legs should be extended straight behind you to serve as a rudder.
- Your hands should grab the forward rails of the board
- Gently push into the flow.
- You may ride in a prone or kneeling position.
- If you wipe out, release the board immediately and keep hands close to your body; try to brace for the impact with your feet first.
- Enter the flow from the side near the bottom.
- Hold the nose of the board up in the air while placing the tail of the board into the edge of the power flow.
- Place your right foot approximately two inches from the tail edge of the board, while simultaneously lowering the nose of the board towards the flow.
- Step with left foot onto the upper middle of the board, keeping all your weight on your back foot.
- Gently lean towards the center of the flow, keeping the majority of your weight on your back foot.
- Once you are in control, move from side to side across the flow.
- Option: Enter the ride from the nozzle, holding the rope while you establish a stand-up stance.
- If you wipe out, release the board immediately, and keep your hands close to your body; try to brace for the impact with your feet first.