Climb the treehouse and slide your way down.
Escape Fort Mackenzie! The Totem Towers water slides are the perfect way to fly the coop once you’ve reached the top of our water fort tree house. Blast off on your own or race a friend to the finish line. Then you can start all over again!
- Children less than 42 inches tall are encouraged to wear a lifejacket and should have a supervising companion present at the entry or exit of the slide.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Supervise young children at a safe distance from the end of the slide.
- Only one rider permitted at a time.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders will lie back and cross arms at the chest and cross legs at the ankles, OR may remain in upright, seated position, feet first down the slide.
- Secure loose articles and remove footwear prior to riding.
- Exit the slide run-out immediately. Do not cross over the adjacent slide run-out.
- Water is less than one foot deep in the run-out.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.