Feel the floor drop and your pulse race.
Step into the launch pod and prepare yourself for a nearly vertical, 20-foot free fall, followed immediately by a 360-degree, high-speed loop.
- The minimum height requirement is 48 inches. No exceptions are permitted.
- The maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Each rider must possess the physical and cognitive ability to remain in the supine position and control their limbs during the course of the ride.
- Suitable swim wear is required. Bathing suits with plastic or metal rivets or ornamentation are not permitted.
- Lifejackets are not permitted.
- Eyewear and loose jewelry must be secured or removed.
- Foot wear is not permitted.
- Only one rider is allowed at a time.
- Riders must lean back against the flume, feet first, looking straight ahead with chin down, legs crossed at the ankles and arms crossed over the chest, with hands on opposite shoulders and elbows in.
- Exit the landing area immediately.
- The landing pool is approximately 18 inches deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience rapid acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.