Enjoy Perfectly Sized Water Slides For The Kids.
This play pool is filled with perfectly sized water slides your little ones will adore. Gentle slopes and tiny dips and turns make these the go-to attractions for the “under 52 inches” set.
View Safety Rules
- These slides are intended for guests less than 52 inches tall.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket.
- A supervising companion should accompany children at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Supervise young children at a safe distance from the end of the slide.
- Only one rider permitted at a time.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- Remain seated, feet first and in an upright position.
- Secure all loose articles and remove any footwear prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.