Diamond Back Drop
Take a raft down our speedy snake-like slide.
Diamond Back Drop is a first-of-its-kind four-person, high-speed raft ride. Filled with serpentine curves and high-bank thrills, the slide drops riders into overlapping 360-degree coils before plunging into the belly of the snake—a high-bank funnel that will have you sloshing from side-to-side.
- The minimum height requirement is 48 inches tall. No exceptions are permitted.
- Two, three or four riders are allowed on the tubes, and the maximum combined weight is 700 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, while firmly grasping both handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience high acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not let go of the handles.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.