River Canyon Run
Traverse the river of fun on this family raft ride.
Gather your Wolf Pack together for the twisting, gliding, raft-riding adventure of your life! River Canyon Run sends you careening through the dipping, bending curves of a river of fun, and you’ll want to come back for more of this water slide action: guaranteed!
- Children must be 42 inches tall to participate.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Two to five riders are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of 800 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not change positions.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.
Great Wolf Reviews
Staff was engaging. Made us "guess that disney toon" before shoving us off.
The helpers on the rides were very kind and fun. The rides were very exciting!