Pass through a totem pole on this easy body slide.
Three stories of body sliding fun for all: big and small! Easy twists and turns and gently sloping runs and a smooth dip into the landing pool make this a family favorite. One ride is never enough!
- Children less than 42 inches tall are encouraged to wear a lifejacket and should have a supervising companion present at the entry or exit of the slide.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Supervise young children at a safe distance from the end of the slide.
- Only one rider is permitted at a time.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders will lie back, cross arms at the chest, and cross legs at the ankles.
- Secure loose articles and remove footwear prior to riding.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is three feet, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.