Best Rate Guarantee Program – Terms and Conditions
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. (“Great Wolf”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions, and/or to add, modify, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or cancel the Program without notice. The Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Program. Interpretation of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Great Wolf.
Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions or the offer of the Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, exclusively by an appropriate federal or state court located in Chicago, Illinois.
How the Program Works:
1. Book. To be eligible for the Program, you must have a confirmed reservation made through the Great Wolf website or customer contact center, or the mobile app (“Direct Channel”) to a Great Wolf Lodge within the continental United States. The reservation must be identified as the “Best Available Rate” feature for the chosen room type utilizing any publicly available discount code in the event of a public sale, if applicable (the “lowest available public transient rate”). For purposes of clarification, this offer is not valid in Canada.
2. Find a Lower Rate. If you find a lower rate on an eligible, non-Great Wolf website within 24 hours of making your reservation on the Direct Channel and it is more than 24 hours before the standard check-in time for the hotel where you made your reservation, tell us about it by completing and submitting the online claim form (“Claim Form”). We will verify the lower rate by comparing the rate found on the Direct Channel with the rate found on the non-Great Wolf website for the same Lodge, room type, stay dates, number of guests, age of children, and cancellation policy. “Eligible non-Great Wolf websites” are limited to Expedia, Orbitz, Travel Zoo, Travelocity, Priceline Retail Rates, Booking.com, Groupon, Living Social, Agoda, and Hotel Tonight.
3. Here are the things we’ll verify when we process your claim. The non-Great Wolf website rate must be:
a. Available to the general public – in other words, you are not required to sign up for any kind of paid or unpaid membership or be part of any program, or login to a website, to obtain the rate;
b. Available to book at the time of verification;
c. Bookable only if you provide a form of payment to complete the booking (rates that do not require a form of payment are ineligible!); and
d. At least 1% lower than the current, lowest public base room rate available on the Great Wolf website or mobile app – this accounts for any rounding errors!
The Program applies only to rates found on non-Great Wolf websites that meet all of the above criteria.
4. Examples of rates that are INELIGIBLE for the Program include the following:
a. Rates that are not available to the general public (such as negotiated rates, member or loyalty rates, group rates, corporate rates);
b. Rates that are not visible to, or bookable by, the general public without additional requirements such as residing in a particular geography, using a login with a username/password, using a specific credit card, using a discount code/coupon, or that require approval/verification via e-mail or phone after payment is submitted;
c. Rates on websites that don’t disclose the brand or hotel until the reservation is made;
d. Rates on auction websites or that you book using a similar process and/or rates that include additional restrictions or components on top of the room rate itself (e.g., limited occupancy requirements);
e. Package rates that include the room and other components such as transportation, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals; or rates that do not include the waterpark passes
f. Rates on websites that allow confirmed reservations to be re-sold;
g. Rates on websites that do not provide immediate confirmation, that do not result in an actual hotel reservation, or that do not provide the ability to make a real-time reservation;
5. File Claim: Within 24 hours of booking your reservation on a Great Wolf direct channel, and at least 24 hours before the standard check-in time for the hotel where you booked your reservation, complete and submit the online Claim Form. Only one claim will be processed per hotel room reservation confirmation number.
6. Valid Claims. If we can verify your claim, we will respond to your claim within 72 hours of notice to Great Wolf adjust the rate on the reservation you booked through a Great Wolf direct channel to the lower average nightly rate found on the non-Great Wolf website at the time of verification, and an additional 25% off
7. Any modifications to your reservation after a claim has been validated will prevent the benefits of the Program from applying (i.e., the 25% promotional discount will not apply to modifications). Limitations and Exclusions. Great Wolf reserves the right to reject any Program claim, and to revoke any and all Program benefits provided for current or future hotel room reservations, for reasons that include but are not limited to, the following:
a. Violation of these Terms and Conditions;
b. misrepresentation of any information in a Claim Form, or any misuse of this Program;
c. transfer or resale of hotel room reservations;
d. modification or cancellation of a reservation once a claim for that reservation has been deemed valid;
e. commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this;
f. physical, verbal, or written abuse of hotel or Great Wolf personnel; or
g. action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program; all as may be determined by Great Wolf in its sole discretion.
h. A claim will be denied if Great Wolf is unable to independently verify the competing rate.
i. Some jurisdictions require that room rates include applicable taxes. For purposes of Great Wolf’s Best Rate Guarantee, only competing rates that include such applicable taxes will be compared against Great Wolf’s tax-inclusive room rates. If such tax-inclusive competing rate is lower than Hyatt’s tax-inclusive room rate, and otherwise complies with the Terms and Conditions, then the Best Rate Guarantee may apply.
j. Once Great Wolf confirms a valid claim, the guest cannot make any changes to the dates of the stay or the name on the reservation without invalidating the claim.
k. The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the room rate and does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority (e.g., federal, state or local) or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort, destination, amenity, or similar fees, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay.
l. A claim form may be rejected by Great Wolf if it is incomplete, is submitted in a language not used on greatwolf.com, or concerns a non-Great Wolf website or mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
m. Great Wolf may deny claims relating to a time during which greatwolf.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, technical issue or circumstance beyond Great Wolf’s reasonable control. Examples of which include, but are not limited to, the following: any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or claim information.
n. Great Wolf may deny claims concerning a hotel or resort that will no longer be operating under a Great Wolf brand on the date of the stay.
o. Great Wolf pack members are not eligible to submit a claim.
By filing a Claim Form or accepting the benefits of a claim that is validated under the Program, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. and its parent companies, and its and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, and employees from all claims or damages arising out of any use or misuse of the Program.