The perfect body slide for big and small.
A sure-fire favorite for the whole family, Otter Run is perfectly sized for small and tall alike! With easy turns and gently sloping straightaways, this adventure ends as you coast your way to a smooth stop. And you’ll want to do it all over again!
- Guests must be 42 inches tall to participate.
- The maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Children should be accompanied by a supervising companion at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Supervise young children at a safe distance from the end of the slide.
- Only one rider is permitted at a time.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders will lie back, cross arms at the chest, and cross legs at the ankles.
- Secure loose articles and remove footwear prior to riding.
- Exit the slide run-out immediately.
- Water is less than one foot deep in the run-out.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.