WARNING: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times by all guests over the age of three, including spectators.
- Running and rough play
- Carry-in food and coolers are prohibited in the outdoor spray area.
- Enter and exit the pad at designated areas only.
- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, even when it is cloudy, and reapply frequently. (Sunscreen is available for purchase in the gift shop.)
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.