Take a super-fast thrill ride in a raft built for four. The swiftly tilting twists and turns of this water park favorite will have you howling even before you drop into the six-story funnel of fun. See how high you can ride up the walls before you shoot into the last tunnel for an unforgettable splashdown.
- The minimum height requirement is 48 inches tall. No exceptions are permitted.
- Two, three or four riders are allowed on the tubes, and the maximum combined weight is 700 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, while firmly grasping both handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience high acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not let go of the handles.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.
Great Wolf Reviews
This was a great ride! Favorite of the entire famy!