- Height: Children must be 42 inches tall to participate. Children less than 42 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- One rider - 250 lbs maximum, may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- Two riders - 400 lbs combined maximum, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Remain seated in the tube, feet first and in an upright position.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains is not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- Landing pool is 3 feet 6 inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.