A perfect area to relax
Take a break from the excitement of your water park adventure in our warm Northwoods Springs. Feel the heat relaxing every muscle as you slow down to soak up a glow. It’s a great way to end your day of water park play.
WARNING: THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Do not use the hot tub alone.
- CAUTION: Pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- Pool is 3 feet 0 inches deep.
- Jumping and diving are prohibited.
- Climbing on the rocks is prohibited.
- Observe reasonable time limits of 10-15 minutes, then shower, cool down, and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, fainting or skin and eye irritations.
- The use of oils or body lotions is prohibited.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Water temperature ranges from 98 to 103 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the hot tub when the water temperature is greater than 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.