Climb the treehouse and slide your way down.
Quickly escape the Fort Mackenzie treehouse on your choice of water slides! The action doesn’t stop when you get to the bottom; listen for the tipping bucket bell and get ready for a super duper soaking. Make your way through waterfalls and tons of kid-powered spray effects before heading back into Fort Mackenzie for another adventure, and maybe a few more trips down the slides.
- Children less than 42 inches tall are encouraged to wear a lifejacket and should have a supervising companion present at the entry or exit of the slide.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- One rider on slide at a time
- Guests under 42” must be supervised by an adult
- Correct riding position requires guests to remain on their back, feet first with legs crossed at the ankles and arms crossed over the chest throughout the course of the ride. Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit slides run out quickly to the sides
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
- No shoes/sandals are allowed on this ride
- Guests are not allowed to sit at the end of the slide
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate