Slap Tail Pond
Feel the surge of the ocean in this friendly wave pool.
Surf’s up! Catch a wave and splash and play as the swells sweep in from the five-foot deep end to the zero-depth-entry shallows. Wave pools are a fun family vacation favorite for kids of all ages. The rollers flow in every five minutes to lift and transport you on the surge of the ocean’s tide.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket and remain in the shallow end.
- The deepest point in the pool is five feet deep.
- Waves will be on and off throughout the day. A warning signal will sound prior to each wave cycle.
- Waves may cause a strong current that can sweep you off your feet.
- Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Running, diving and rough play are not permitted.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.