Geysers and a zero-depth entry welcome you to a terrific territory for tykes and toddlers. The perfect water park splash for your kids, Raccoon Lagoon offers tiny kiddie slides and rainbow colored jet skis with water cannons on your way to the 18-inch “deep” end.
- The deepest part of the pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket.
- This attraction is intended for children under 48 inches tall.
- A supervising companion should accompany children at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the attraction.
- Running, diving and rough play are not permitted.
- Water toys and inflatables are not permitted.
- Diaper dependent children must wear a protective swim diaper.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.