Splash all day in this outdoor activity oasis.
Scamper on over to swim and slide and play; Raccoon Lagoon is where you'll want to stay! Half Moon Lake, our heated, outdoor, zero-depth-entry paradise offers a four-foot deep end, interactive water fountains, water basketball, kiddie slides and private cabanas for rental. Add two gigantic tube slides, Lightening Falls and Thunder Run, and you might just have the best of all possible worlds! Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. Hours may vary.
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket and remain in the shallow end.
- The deepest part of the pool is four feet deep.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times by all guests over the age of three, including spectators.
- Running, jumping, diving and rough play are not permitted.
- Carry-in food and coolers are prohibited in the outdoor area.
- Enter and exit the pad at designated areas only.
- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, even when it is cloudy, and reapply frequently. (Sunscreen is available for purchase in the gift shop.)
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the pool or designated area.
- Please do not “slam dunk” the ball or hang on the nets or rims.
- Do not stand on the floats. Excessive tipping and rocking is prohibited.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.
For the Tube Slides
- Children less than 42 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion and able to maintain proper riding position.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is three feet, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.