Enclosed or open, this ride is a winner.
A sure-fire favorite for the whole family, Mineshaft is perfectly sized for small and tall alike! Take your pick of an enclosed or open ride and let the rushing waters whisk you away! With easy turns and gently sloping straightaways, this adventure ends as you splash into the landing pool.
- Children less than 42 inches tall are encouraged to wear a lifejacket and should have a supervising companion present at the entry or exit of the slide.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Supervise young children at a safe distance from the end of the slide.
- Only one rider is permitted at a time.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders will lie back, cross arms at the chest, and cross legs at the ankles.
- Secure loose articles and remove footwear prior to riding.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- Water is three feet, six inches deep in the landing pool.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.