Conquer the mountain and enjoy the ride!
Four stories of exhilarating, fast-water fun take you through swiftly banking turns and steep pitches in our tandem tube ride. The perfect take on a trip for two, Lookout Mountain takes you through the mountain and splash right into Crooked Creek!
- Guests under 42 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion and be able to maintain correct rider position.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is three feet, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.