This water tree fort provides endless fun.
Explore all the levels of splash-crazy fun in the best water fort tree house you’ve ever seen. Delight in the interactive water toys and kid-activated splash features. Escape via the Totem Tower body slides to start all over again. And listen for the bell; when it rings, the gigantic bucket on top is ready to tip!
- Water is less than six inches deep.
- Please walk. Guests may not run in or around the structure.
- A supervising companion should accompany children at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the attraction.
- The water bucket dumps about 1,000 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Do not hang from pull ropes or climb on to water toys.
- Do not spray water outside of the structure into seating areas.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.
Great Wolf Reviews
I have a daughter who will be two in June and she just loved this spot so much because she could walk around and play without feeling like she had big people surrounding her.
My 5 year old son absolutely loved climbing and sliding and running through the water. All he could say was again Momma again. Thank you for providing such great memories.
Great, lots of fun for the kids, short wait times.