Grab a raft, sit back and get ready to splash!
One of our most popular family slides, Alberta Falls gives you the chance to choose your adventure! With two slides to choose from and a chance to take a trip for two or go solo, you're in for an extra-long glide through twists, turns, drops and corners before your final splash into the plunge pool!
- Guests must be at least 42 inches tall to participate.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is less than a foot deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride!
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.