Splash all day in this outdoor activity oasis.
Scamper on over to swim and splash and play; Raccoon Lagoon is where you’ll want to stay! Our outdoor, zero-depth-entry paradise offers a four-foot deep end, geysers, fountains, water basketball, water slides and plenty of poolside seating for soaking up the sun.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket and remain in the shallow end.
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times by all guests over the age of three, including spectators.
- Running and rough play are not permitted.
- Carry-in food and coolers are prohibited in the outdoor spray area.
- Enter and exit the pad at designated areas only.
- The deepest part of the pool is four feet deep.
- Running, jumping and diving are prohibited.
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the pool or designated area.
- Do not “slam dunk” the ball or hang on the nets or rims.
- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, even when it is cloudy, and reapply frequently. (Sunscreen is available for purchase in the gift shop.)
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.