Feed your need for adventure on this water coaster.
Find out what it's like to ride a roller coaster made of water! Hydro Plunge propels your raft, via a motorized track, up a steep climb, only to send you plunging down a thrilling 52-foot vertical drop. Hold on tight as you zip through enclosed tubes and quick-change, twisting curves. It's a unique roller coaster water slide that’s sure to keep you and your pack howling for more. Designed for the more adventuresome family members, you can tackle this one in tandem tubes or even ride triple for three times the fun.
- Guests must be at least 48” tall to ride
- Raft must be a minimum of 150 lbs and maximum of 600 lbs
- Riders will be seated lightest to heaviest
- Two riders minimum, three riders maximum
- Correct riding position requires guests to remain seated, facing forward, ankles crossed and grasping the handles throughout the course of the ride
- Guests must exit splash pool quickly; the steps are for exiting only (entering/sitting not allowed)
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate