Traverse the river of fun on this family raft ride.
Share the thrills of Woolly Mammoth, the largest water slide in the entire water park! Four of you can ride together in one of our gigantic family rafts as you race through a daring course of huge splashes, steep drops and an exhilarating final plunge. Be sure to check out your family's action-packed slide photo in the photo booth located in Northern Lights Arcade.
- Children must be able to sit unassisted and hold on to the handles at all times.
- Guests under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 18 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Two to four riders are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of 800 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not change positions.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.
- Hands-free cameras are permitted.