- The registered guest is the only person that will be asked to check-in. The remainder of the party is assigned to stay in your vehicle and a pack member will assist them with further instructions.
- Please have your valid ID & the credit card you used to book your reservation available for check-in.
- Please follow physical distancing guidelines and stay 6 ft / 2 m apart using our helpful blue decals on the floor when entering a queue.
- If you have not completed the health questionnaire, please do so.
- Face coverings are required for all guests ages 2+ in all public areas of the resort except while dining, visiting outdoor areas where a physical distance of six feet is maintainable, or when actively enjoying the water park.
- Our Lodge is cashless; we will not accept cash at any outlet.
- For the safety of your family & our pack, we will not be entering guest rooms during your stay. This includes stay over service and amenity requests. If there is something your family needs during your stay, we will place it on your door and text you once it arrives for your convenience.
To uphold our health and safety measures, some services will be closed or suspended.