Feel the floor drop and your pulse race.
Step into the launch pad and prepare yourself! Once the floor drops out from under you, and you’re hurled into a nearly vertical, 20-foot free fall, followed immediately by a 360-degree, high-speed loop, you won’t have time to think anything but “WOW!” Be sure to check out your family's action-packed slide photo in the photo booth located in Northern Lights Arcade.
- The minimum height requirement is 48 inches (1,220 mm). No exceptions are permitted.
- The maximum rider weight is 300 pounds (136 kg).
- Each rider must possess the physical and cognitive ability to remain in the supine position and control their limbs during the course of the ride.
- Suitable swim wear is required. Bathing suits with plastic or metal rivets or ornamentation and loose clothing are not permitted.
- Pregnant women, patrons with heart conditions, neck or back problems, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not be permitted.
- Lifejackets are not permitted.
- Eye wear and loose jewelry must be secured or removed.
- Foot wear is not permitted.
- Only one rider is allowed at a time.
- Riders must lean back against the flume, feet first, looking straight ahead with chin down, legs crossed at the ankles and arms crossed over the chest, with hands on opposite shoulders and elbows in.
- Exit the landing area immediately.
- Landing pool is approximately 18 inches (457 mm) deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience rapid acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.