Splash all day in this outdoor activity oasis.
Scamper on over to swim and splash and play; Loon Lagoon is where you'll want to stay! Fun in the sun is the name of the game in our heated outdoor pool. You’ll find plenty of fun family activities like water basketball, kiddie slides and floor geysers in a zero-depth-entry pool with a 1.2-meter deep end.
Check your Lodge Life for the right time to try your hand (and hips) at poolside hula-hoop contests, Wiley's Howlin' Bingo and more! Open Victoria Day weekend to Labor Day weekend from 10:00 a.m. daily weather permitting.
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 18 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times by all guests over the age of three, including spectators.
- Running and rough play are not permitted.
- Carry-in food and coolers are prohibited in the outdoor spray area.
- Enter and exit the pad at designated areas only.
- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, even when it is cloudy, and reapply frequently. (Sunscreen is available for purchase in the gift shop.)
- The deepest part of the pool is four feet deep.
- Running, jumping and diving are prohibited.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket and remain in the shallow end.
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the pool or designated area.
- Please do not “slam dunk” the ball or hang on the nets or rims.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.