Spin in this water vortex for four stories of fun.
Get ready for a 40-foot drop into a water-jet-fueled vortex. Four stories in just a few seconds is fun! Once you roar into the whirling basin, you’re in for who-knows-how-many trips around the center before spinning on your way to a perfect splash landing.
- Children must be 42 inches tall to participate.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the front or rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Remain seated in the tube, feet first in an upright position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is three feet, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not stop on the ride.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.