Here’s what you’ll need to know before arriving at the Minnesota water park. Your family fun day is almost here!
- Buy your pass online and pick it up at the front desk. Passes are available online or through Customer Service at 952-851-9653.
- Little ones are welcome! Water park passes are not required for toddlers 2 or under.
- Purchase of day pass is required for all guests age 3 and up to enter the waterpark.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own towels.
- Coolers and outside food are not permitted in the water park.
- Lockers are available at a nominal fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are welcome to bring your own life jacket. Great Wolf provides Coast Guard-approved life jackets on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note that towels are not available for rent or checkout. Towels are available for sale.
Terms of Purchase
You will need to bring the following to enter the water park after purchasing your passes online.
- A valid driver’s license or government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used to complete the transaction to receive your passes
Water park passes are nonrefundable and all sales are final.