- It is mandatory that all guests ages 5+ wear a face covering that fully covers their nose & mouth, and secures under their chin.
- Completion of a guest wellness questionnaire will be required for every member in each reservation as part of the check-in process; preview the questionnaire.
- Download the Great Wolf app for easy mobile check-in, ordering food, receiving event notifications, and more.
- Have your valid ID & the credit card you used to book your reservation available for check-in if not doing online or mobile check-in.
- Our lodge is operating cashless, so be prepared with a credit card or set up your lodge wristband to make purchases; we will not accept cash at check-in or any outlets.
- Bring swimsuits and water shoes for the water park, and closed-toed shoes for some of our dry-land activities.
- Arrive early for extra play time! Check-in begins at 4:00 pm, but you can access the indoor water park beginning at 1:00 pm on your day of arrival.
To uphold our health and safety measures, some services may be closed or suspended.