South Hot Springs – Family Warming Pool
The whole pack can relax in these hot springs.
Take a break to slow down and soak up a glow! You and your children will enjoy the luxuriously inviting heat that relaxes every muscle. It's an entirely soothing way to end a day of joy and play! South Hot Springs is open to guests over the age of six. Please see cautions in the Safety Rules below.
WARNING: THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- By Wisconsin law, children age six and under are not allowed in the hot tubs.
- Unsupervised use by children, ages 7 to 15 is prohibited; children under the age of 16 should not use pool without an adult in attendance.
- Do not use the hot tub alone.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket.
- CAUTION: Pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise or lower blood pressure.
- The pool is three feet deep.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Climbing on the rocks is prohibited.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Observe reasonable time limits of 10-15 minutes, then shower, cool down, and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long or repetitive use may result in nausea, dizziness, fainting or skin and eye irritations.
- The use of oils or body lotions is prohibited.
- Water temperature ranges from 92 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use the hot tub when the water temperature is greater than 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.