Terms & Conditions
- Deposit Policy: We are a pre-deposit resort. Your card will be charged the first night’s lodging plus tax and applicable fees. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits and are not accepted for reservations within 4 weeks of arrival.
Fees include any applicable additional person fees and the resort fee. Each is applied to all reservation on a nightly basis. This policy may vary on suites contracted through Great Wolf Lodge’s group sales department. Additional person fees are applied when the base occupancy of the suite is exceeded. Additional guests may be added, up to the maximum occupancy of each individual suite. The additional person fee is $50 and will be applied to guests three years and older. All occupants, regardless of age must be included on your reservation. Additional person fees will be adjusted accordingly if changes are made to your reservation.
If there is a remaining balance, it is settled at check in. In the event that there is a remaining balance post check out, you hereby authorize Great Wolf Lodge to apply funds you have on deposit against what you owe or charge your credit or debit card on file. The deposit policy can change based on the promotion applied.
- Non-Refundable Deposit Policy: Reservation deposits for the Early Saver promotion are subject to a non-refundable deposit after the time of booking.
- Change and Cancellation Policy: Guests making a reservation eight or more days from their arrival date have 24 hours in which to modify or cancel a reservation with no penalties or fees. After that point, guests who wish to modify their reservation are subject to the following change fees:
$25 if reservation is modified 8 or more days from arrival
$50 if a reservation is modified less than 8 days from arrival
After applying the change fee, we can place the remaining balance on a deposit hold for up to 12 months to allow guests additional time to determine a future stay date if a change in their reservation is needed.
Guests who wish to cancel their stay are subject to the following cancellation fees:
$50 if canceled 8 or more days from arrival
$100 if canceled 3-7 days from arrival, or the cost of a one-night stay if rate is under $100
First night’s deposit if cancellation is received less than 3 days from arrival
We recognize some guests booked using a special, one-time discount not transferable to other calendar dates. While we cannot guarantee our ability to match discounts exactly, we are committed to helping you find another available date where we can offer a comparable rate.
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. or, in our discretion, as your room becomes available. We require guest checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present the credit card used at time of booking (in case of incidental charges) and a photo ID upon check-in.
- Check-out time is at 11 a.m. Failing to abide by the 11 a.m. check out time may be assessed a fee, up to the full overnight rate.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a pet-free facility. Guests with animals not qualifying as service animals under applicable law will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A minimum $250 cleaning charge will also be applied.
- In order for Great Wolf Lodge to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Great Wolf Lodge's fire safety regulations.
- Smoking, burning of candles, incense, or any other open flames is not permitted.
- Cooking with the use of electrical heating appliances, except Great Wolf Lodge supplied appliances, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios or any other location inside or outside Great Wolf Lodge property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal) and any electrical device that Great Wolf Lodge deems unsafe.
- Failure to abide by these fire safety regulations could result in your family being asked to vacate the room, leave the property without a refund, and result in a minimum $250 cleaning charge. Failure to comply with these important property rules and local laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- Great Wolf Lodge is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind not secured in a safety deposit box or safe. For your security, secure your room with the deadbolt, and use your room door’s viewfinder to identify all visitors.
- You are liable for all damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during your stay.
- Regardless of billing or master account arrangements, you are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s). You further agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the resort or on the resort premises, unless you advise the Front Desk otherwise.
- You agree that your liability for the bill is not waived and to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or associations fails to pay any part of these charges. You agree that all charges can be charged to the credit/debit card on file with the hotel, and understand the hotel reserved the right to pre-approve charges at the time of check-in.
- This property is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, subject to applicable law.
- This resort may charge daily resort fees not to exceed $75 per day. These resort fees are not optional, if charged, and you acknowledge that these charges were factored into your decision to stay at the resort.