Wolf Rider Wipeout
This indoor surf simulator is waves of fun.
Get ready to ride the fastest waves in the water park. The Wolf Rider Wipeout is a thrilling indoor surf simulator! Hop on a knee board as the water runs over the swell in a continuous rush. How long can you stay on? Will you fall off with a splash? It's a chance for the whole family to find out what it's like to catch a wave indoors. Put it on your must-do list.
This ride will be closed for maintenance from February 26 through the 28. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Guests must be 42-inches tall to ride
- This is a very strenuous ride. The moving water is extremely turbulent.
- Bodyboarding on this sheet wave is a body-active, participatory sport. As with all sports, care must be taken to avoid a mishap.
- Individual riders only
- Loose jewelry not permitted
- Bathing suit tops, bottoms, and loose clothing may be pulled off by the flowing water. Cover-ups are suggested.
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate