Splash all day in this outdoor activity oasis.
Scamper on over to swim and play; Raccoon Lagoon is where you'll want to stay! Our heated, outdoor, zero-depth-entry pool offers a four-foot deep end, interactive water fountains, water basketball, kiddie slides and private cabanas for rental. Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. Hours may vary.
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket and remain in the shallow end.
- The deepest part of the pool is four feet deep.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times by all guests over the age of three, including spectators.
- Running, jumping, diving and rough play are not permitted.
- Carry-in food and coolers are prohibited in the outdoor area.
- Enter and exit the pad at designated areas only.
- Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen, even when it is cloudy, and reapply frequently. (Sunscreen is available for purchase in the gift shop.)
- Do not shoot basketballs from outside the pool or designated area.
- Please do not “slam dunk” the ball or hang on the nets or rims.
For the Tube Slides
- Children less than 42 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The maximum weight for a single rider is 250 pounds: may ride in a single tube or in the rear of a double tube.
- The maximum combined weight for two riders is 400 pounds, and the smaller person must ride in front.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, feet first, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward and side to side.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.