River Canyon Run
Traverse the river of fun on this family raft ride.
Gather your Wolf Pack together for the twisting, gliding, raft-riding adventure of your life! River Canyon Run sends you careening through the dipping, bending curves of a river of fun, and you’ll want to come back for more of this water slide action: guaranteed!
- Children must be 42 inches tall to participate.
- Guests between 42 and 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- Two to five riders are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of 800 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, and grasp the handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- Riders will experience acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not change positions.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.