This water tree fort provides endless fun.
Explore all the levels splash-crazy fun in the best water fort treehouse you’ve ever seen. Delight in the interactive water toys and kid-activated splash features. Escape via the Totem Tower body slides to start all over again. And listen for the bell; when it rings, the gigantic bucket on top is ready to tip!
- Water ranges from six inches to one foot deep.
- Please walk. Guests may not run in or around the structure.
- A supervising companion should accompany children at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- "Supervising companion" is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the attraction.
- The water bucket dumps about 500 gallons of water. Use caution when standing directly under the bucket area.
- Do not hang from pull ropes or climb on to water toys.
- Do not spray water outside of the structure into seating areas.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.