Climb The Treehouse And Slide Your Way Down.
Escape Fort Mackenzie! The Totem Towers water slides are the perfect way to fly the coop once you’ve reached the top of our water fort treehouse. Blast off on your own or race a friend to the finish line. Then you can start all over again!
View Safety Rules
- One rider on slide at a time
- Children should have a supervising companion present at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 14 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations of the attraction.
- Correct riding position requires guests to remain on their back, feet first with legs crossed at the ankles and arms crossed over the chest throughout the course of the ride. Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit slides run out quickly to the sides
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
- No shoes/sandals are allowed on this ride
- Guests are not allowed to sit at the end of the slide
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems, and guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate