What you need to know about Day Passes:
- Buy your pass online and pick it up at the front desk. Passes are available online or through Customer Service at 800-905-9653.
- Little ones are welcome! Water park passes are not required for toddlers 2 or under.
- Purchase of day pass is required for all guests age 3 and up to enter the waterpark.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own towels.
- Coolers and outside food are not permitted in the water park.
- Lockers are available at a nominal fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are welcome to bring your own life jacket. Great Wolf provides Coast Guard-approved life jackets on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note that towels are not available for rent or checkout. Towels are available for sale.
We are committed to keeping your family safe while you play:
- By practicing and actively enforcing 6-feet social distancing within the lodge.
- By creating contactless environments and procedures that minimize surface contact and eliminate unnecessary touches.
- By increasing the frequency of cleaning and enhanced sanitization protocols with hospital grade cleaning products.
- By requiring all guests, ages 5 and older, to wear a face covering that fully covers their nose and mouth, and secures under their chin, while visiting our resorts. Guests are required to wear a face covering in all public areas of the resort except while dining, visiting outdoor areas where a physical distance of six feet is maintainable, or when actively enjoying the water park attraction
- By ensuring access to personal protection products and amenities throughout the lodge, and requiring our employees to wear proper personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves where appropriate.
- By extensively training our Pack to make smart decisions and implement the necessary controls.
Learn more about our Health & Safety program to you here
Terms of purchase
You will need to bring the following to enter the water park after purchasing your passes online.
- A valid driver’s license or government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used to complete the transaction to receive your passes