We’re committed to creating quality family time and quality family moments for our guests. Caring for and supporting one another is deeply embedded in Great Wolf Lodge culture. Since the day we opened our first resort, we have considered all our guests and employees as part of our family, or as we call it, our Pack. Our standards for safe play have always been high. We’ve answered the challenge of these times to raise our level of care even higher. It’s called our Paw Pledge. And it represents our commitment to staying safe and healthy allowing our guests to worry less and enjoy time together as a family more.
Our paw print is a symbol. It represents both a commitment and a path forward to all members of our Pack, both guests and employees. Our Paw Pledge commits to keeping your family safe while you play.
We are committed to keeping you safe while you play. Here’s how:
• By practicing and actively enforcing 6-feet social distancing within the lodge.
• By creating contactless environments and procedures that minimize surface contact and eliminate unnecessary touches.
• By increasing the frequency of cleaning and enhanced sanitization protocols with hospital grade cleaning products.
• By ensuring access to personal protection products and amenities throughout the lodge, and requiring our employees to wear proper personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves where appropriate.
• By extensively training our Pack to make smart decisions and implement the necessary controls.
Our Pack is trained to use their best judgement on the implementation of all procedures in order to best keep you safe. We invite you to learn more about the details of our program.
Great Wolf Lodge strongly believes in supporting the communities we serve. During this health crisis our resorts have donated over 15,000lbs. of fresh produce, dairy products, dry goods and meats to community food banks. Where available, we’ve donated medical-grade personal protection equipment (PPE) to local nursing homes and hospitals. Some of our resorts have strategically lit up guest rooms to display symbols of hope in support of the community. When our resorts re-open, we are also planning to show our immense gratitude to those within the medical community who are battling on the frontlines of this epidemic with programs to provide some much-deserved family time at our resorts.
Creating opportunities to spend quality family time together is our passion. Now you can take time to connect as a family within your own home. Check out these family- friendly activities such as a game night, baking challenges, arts and craft projects, or movie nights.
We are committed to providing flexibility and confidence to when booking a stay.
We want you to feel confident about making future plans. With our Free Cancellation or Change Program, you can cancel for a full refund, or change to a future date without penalties on any new or existing reservation up until July 31, 2020.