Water Park Safety Rules
Important! Please Read:
Parents: Your child’s safety is a shared responsibility.
- Lifeguards monitor guest safety, but they should not be considered supervision for your children.
- A supervising companion should accompany children at all times.
- The supervising companion must be 18 years of age or older and meet all posted attraction ridership requirements.
- “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with all applicable rules and regulations for the ride.
- The activities in the resort have varying levels of thrill and may have requirements based on physical and mental abilities. It is the supervising companion’s responsibility to know their child’s ability and to help them make decisions regarding their participation.
Guests less than 48 inches tall, weak swimmers and non-swimmers should wear a lifejacket.
- Courtesy D.O.T approved lifejackets are available, but they must remain in the waterpark. Lifejackets are available at a first come first serve basis.
- Inflatable devices are prohibited.
Waterslides are high-thrill rides. Riders will experience steep declines, inclines, changing directions and high speed.
- Participation in or on any amusement ride or attraction involves inherent risks. You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while participating on the ride or attraction and to obey all oral and/or written warnings.
For your safety, you should be in good health to ride. Only you know your physical conditions or limitations. If you suspect your health could be at risk or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE!
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, neck, back, or bone/joint problems or high blood pressure, guests who have experienced a recent illness or surgery, and/or guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol should not participate.
Proper swim attire is required.
- Clothing with plastic or metal rivets, zippers or ornamentation is not permitted on certain attractions.
- Loose fitting clothing and accessories that pose an entrapment risk are not permitted.
- Clothing that is revealing or has vulgar content is not permitted.
Secure loose articles.
- Some attractions require you to remove your footwear, loose jewelry or eyeglasses before participating.
Great Wolf Lodge requires guests to obey all written warnings and directions and to behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the waterpark.
Breakable containers, coolers, and carry-in food or beverages are prohibited.
Parents: please take your children to the restroom often.
Diaper wearing guests must wear a protective swim diaper.
Please shower before and after using the pool.
Prolonged exposure to chlorinated water may cause irritation to those with sensitive skin or asthma. Showering and taking breaks may prevent irritation.
The Aquatics Manager on duty may provide assistance to guests with limited mobility.
Pool lifts are provided.
Pool closures may occur for inclement weather or unfavorable water conditions.
To maintain the privacy of our guests, camera images should be restricted to your family and friends. Conventional and cell phone cameras are strictly prohibited in locker rooms and restrooms.
Great Wolf Lodge is not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen. Rental lockers are available for daily use.
Great Wolf Lodge encourages safe and healthy swimming. For information on healthy swimming visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website.