What do you get when you combine the Howlin' Tornado with the Double Barrel Drop?
NEW! Grab your tube and your pack before dropping into three successive and thrilling waterslide features. Circle around two saucers and glide up the sides of the funnel before making your splash at the end. With twists and turns this fast, you'll be howling for more.
- The minimum height requirement is 48 inches tall. No exceptions are permitted.
- Two, three or four riders are allowed on the tubes, and the maximum combined weight is 750 pounds.
- Lap riding is not allowed.
- This ride requires the physical ability to remain in an upright, seated position, while firmly grasping both handles.
- The attendant will tell you when you may ride.
- Riders should be positioned to balance weight in the raft.
- Secure loose articles prior to riding.
- Stopping, changing positions and forming chains are not permitted.
- Exit the landing pool immediately.
- The landing pool is one foot, six inches deep.
- This is a high-thrill ride. Riders will experience high acceleration and deceleration while traveling forward, backward and side to side.
- Remain in the riding position. Do not let go of the handles.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in injury to yourself and others and could result in removal from the water park.