Great Wolf Birthday Party Liability Waiver
In consideration of receiving access to the Water Park and Family Entertainment Area in connection with, before, or after an organized Birthday Party (“Activities”) at Great Wolf Lodge (“Great Wolf”), I, the undersigned, on my own behalf and, if applicable, on behalf of the minor(s) identified below (the “Minor”), acknowledge and agree as follows.
- I understand the nature of the Activities to be rendered, and acknowledge there are inherent risks to water parks, water rides, and other physical activities.
- I understand that prior to participating in Activities, I am responsible for communicating any special needs or concerns I may have with respect to my (and, if applicable, the Minor) participating in or near the Activities, and have had an adequate opportunity to do so.
- I understand the requirement that Birthday Party groups have a minimum ratio of 1 adult chaperone per 4 minors, and that the chaperones are responsible to maintain a supervisory role with the minors at all times while at Great Wolf. If I am not accompanying the Minor to Great Wolf, I understand that the adult chaperones are responsible for supervising the Minor.
- I agree, for myself and, if applicable, the Minor, to comply with all posted safety rules and regulations, and specifically acknowledge and agree to comply with the Great Wolf Wristband Terms & Conditions, available at www.greatwolf.com/terms.
- I acknowledge and assume, for myself and, if applicable, the Minor, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists by visiting any public place where other people are present, and further agree to complete within twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of the Activities the Wellness Screening Questionnaire attached hereto, as well as to comply with any additional health and safety requirements instituted by Great Wolf from time to time. Notwithstanding anything herein, based upon the Screening Questionnaire or other Great Wolf health and safety requirements, I acknowledge and agree I or the Minor may be denied entry to Great Wolf or the Activities, and I shall be solely responsible for transportation for myself and/or the Minor from Great Wolf.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, I, on my own behalf and on behalf of the Minor, hereby WAIVE AND DISCHARGE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST, HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Great Wolf, or its affiliated entities (including without limitation, Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. and Great Lakes Services, LLC), or its or their owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, (each, a “Waiver Party”) for any and all claims, actions, injuries, damages, liabilities, cost or expense, which are related to, arise from or are in any way connected with the participation in or near the Activities by myself or the Minor. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive), injuries or losses, including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage, under any theory of tort or contract law, or any other cause of action.
I have had an opportunity to object to any or all of the terms described herein and, after careful consideration, fully understand the extent of the waiver represented by such terms in their aggregate and waive any right to bargain for different terms. I understand that if I later learn that any fact that I believed to be true at the time I signed below is later found to be incorrect, I nevertheless am bound by this Waiver.