Daily & Special Events
The water park will be open today from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Join us for some fun daily events during our celebration of spring.
- Spring Garden: Browse our garden and vote for your favorite floral creation. Also vote for our whole garden on Facebook.
- "I Spy" Scavenger Hunt: Can you discover the 12 items hiding in our Grand Lobby? Fun for the whole family!
- "Spring Sprint" Scavenger Hunt: Decipher the trail of clues in a race around the Lodge. Prizes awarded upon completion!
- "Take A Wiley Guess" Contest: Guess the amount of jelly beans in the big jar at our Front Desk for a chance at a $25 gift card to Great Wolf Lodge!
- Spring Picnic: On Friday, Saturday and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. join us for a snack and lemonade in our Grand Lobby. Meet one of our Great Wolf Kids!
Kids will find their inner Zen during our fun and creative yoga class that is designed to stimulate energy, imagination and self-expression. Our fun breathing games and stories about The Great Wolf Kids will spark your child’s inner yogi. They’ll be fluttering like butterflies, rolling like happy bears and standing tall like trees. Times can vary. Check your Lodge Life activity guide.
Make our wild Wolf Walk part of your family vacation fun. A morning prrrrrowl around the Grand Lobby engages your kids in learning about wolves, bears, raccoons and other Northwoods animals. At the end, they’ll learn how to fold their very own origami wolf souvenir!
Vacation fun without craft time would be like water park fun without the water! Kids will beam with excitement and accomplishment as bits and pieces come together into a beautiful new something. Make free Paws-on Projects a pawsitively fun part of your child’s Great Wolf Lodge experience. Times can vary. Check your Lodge Life activity guide.
Nightly Story Time is the perfect ending to your fun-filled day at Great Wolf Lodge. Wear your favorite jammies and enjoy stories about your favorite Great Wolf Kid characters in our Grand Lobby. Stay afterwards and snap a photo with a special guest of honor…