At Great Wolf Lodge, we believe that Halloween should offer something for everyone in the family to enjoy—including our no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
Our talented culinary teams developed their own special easy no-bake dessert recipe that’s both tasty and easy to make!
Here’s the recipe to enjoy at home:
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
Servings: 10 (9 oz. servings)
- 1 ½ graham crackers (break into crumbs)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 3 oz. package sugar free cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix (vanilla may be substituted as well)
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping
- Blend cracker crumbs with melted butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the crumbs into individual 9 oz. glass cups (if you prefer, plastic cups work as well). Refrigerate crust to set while making filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin pie filling and pudding mix and beat until completely mixed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing until well combined.
- Change your stand mixer attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of whipped topping until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to sit under refrigeration for about an hour to set.
- Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the graham cracker crust in each cup with the pumpkin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.