Not sure where to plan your next event? Luckily for you, we outline the 20 best event space Atlanta options for conferences, outdoor gatherings, rooftop parties, birthday celebrations, and smaller alternatives.
We understand how essential it is for you to create a meaningful experience for your family and friends. Our primary goal is to educate you on the different alternatives, which is why we invested a lot of time in curating this list.
For each venue option, we provide you everything you need to know about capacity, anticipated price ranges, address, and alternative uses. We also outline the positives and negatives, so that you can have all the relevant information.
As you decide on the ideal venue, it is essential for you to have a clear vision of your desired mood and outcome for the party. We categorized the options based on your different needs, enabling you to make the best decision for your event.
Venues for Meetings and Conferences
Are you planning for a big conference, retreat, or training session? Below we outline some of the best venues and Atlanta conference centers.
Great Wolf Lodge offers over 18,000 square feet of conference room space, including nine breakout room options. Not only are the meeting areas close to the front desk and suites, but they also come with full-service catering for groups between 150 and 1200 people.
- Capacity: 153 people (min) to 1,228 people (max)
- Address: 105 Tom Hall Parkway, Lagrange, GA 30240
- Price Range: Request pricing here
- Can also be used for: birthday parties, small group retreats, fundraisers, banquets, ceremonies, reunions
Good option for a short, 1- or 2-day conference. The water park offers a fun activity during idle time. Beautiful, comfortable rooms, and friendly staff. Plus, many activities available for kids, including rock wall, ropes course, gem mining, and souvenir shop.
Food prices are high (if your event attendees cover their own meals).
The eComplex, also known as the Entrepreneurship Complex, provides over 4,000 square feet of creative space for startups and business owners. It comes with full videography, photography, and design studios.
- Capacity: 225 people max
- Address: 3400 W. Hospital Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30341
- Price Range: $25 per hour (conference room), $80 per hour (studio), or $100 per hour (event space)
- Can also be used for: wedding receptions, parties, company conferences, training sessions
Spacious rooms with different size ranges that serves as an excellent creative workspace. Provides a productive space for all types of entrepreneurs, startups, and groups. The management team provides quality day-of operations and customer service.
The building interior needs some minor repairs. Hidden fees in the contract, so you will need to read carefully.
The Tago Event Center is an elegant space with a 4000-square foot main hall. The whole space is furnished with linens, round tables, leather couches, centerpieces, and a portable stage.
- Capacity: 400 people
- Address: 1735 Defoor Place NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Price Range: $45-$150 per hour (Chox Lounge), $79 per person (dinner event and wedding packages), $250-$300 per hour (group event packages)
- Can also be used for: night club party, wedding reception, studio, gallery
Comes with an on-site catering service. The company leadership does a great job of helping with the event and a budget-friendly event option.
The venue tends to get too hot inside during the summertime because of low-quality ventilation. The furniture and other fixtures could be more modern
The Legacy Center is in the middle of East Point and offers a modern event venue and workspace. Its atmosphere exudes energy for artists, entrepreneurs, and collaborators.
- Capacity: 125 people max
- Address: 3015 RN Martin Street, East Point, GA 30344
- Price Range: $25-$200 per hour (classroom), $100-$150 per hour (conference room), $150-$225 per hour (lounge and café)
- Can also be used for: creative workspace, movie viewing
Renovated recently so the amenities are modern. Beautiful location with additional community resources. Variety of spacious, clean meeting room spaces and friendly staff with excellent customer service
The outside lighting is poor for the attendees and some customers have complained about getting scammed through the contracts.
There is nothing better than a beautiful outdoor event. Guests can enjoy fresh air, a beautiful sunset, or the wonderful scenery. Below are a few of our favorite outdoor venues in Atlanta, GA.
The Atlanta Event Center’s outdoor Cabana venue is the ideal spot for celebratory receptions, concerts, or VIP parties.
- Capacity: 1,050 people max
- Address: 1150 B, Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta GA 30309
- Price Range: Up to $7,500 per event (all types)
- Can also be used for: outdoor or VIP parties, wedding receptions, dances, concerts
Comfortable VIP booths. Management keeps the venue exceptionally clean. The space went through recent remodels and enhancements. Includes surround sound and two 55-inch televisions.
You are required to pay for parking, and the prices are higher next to the venue. The Customer service and event coordination can be inconsistent.
Black Label is a smaller 1,600-square foot creative space in down Atlanta. It is located right down the road from Georgia State College and is an ideal spot for art shows, brand launches, retail pop-ups, and bridal showers.
- Capacity: 100 people max
- Address: 724 Monroe Drive Northeast, Atlanta GA
- Price Range: $150-$250 per hour for all general events
- Can also be used for: brand launches, retail pop-ups, art shows, baby showers, bridal showers
Space delivers excellent visibility. All sections provide smart lighting to match your décor and desired event energy. Excellent customer service.
Not the best location to host a large event.
The Battery is a staple attachment to Truist Park, the home of the city’s professional baseball team, the Atlanta Braves.
- Capacity: 2,000 people
- Address: 800 Battery Avenue, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: Click here to request a quote
- Can also be used for: larger corporate events, race openings and closings, wellness programs, private parties
In addition to organized events, it is a great place to hang out before a game. Perfect spot for baseball lovers. Multiple types of stores, restaurants, and bars. Kid-friendly.
Prices are a little high for some of the stores and food. The place tends to get overcrowded with people. Parking in the area can be difficult.
The barn at Spring Lake is the ultimate wedding location right outside of Atlanta. It offers a patio, a spacious outdoor fireplace, and a picturesque view of the lake. There is also extra space in the gazebo for guests to relax during a wonderful night of celebration.
- Capacity: Up to 200 people
- Address: 445 Government Farm Road, Atlanta, Georgia
- Price Range: Wedding prices range between $3,5000-$7,288 per event
- Can also be used for: wedding receptions and banquets
Beautiful outdoor views and lake scenery. Excellent customer service and event planning by the two business owners. Spring Lake is an excellent backdrop for wedding photos.
Venue is in a remote location, so it may be a far drive for wedding guests.
Are you looking to take your event through the roof? Whether you are planning a celebratory party, corporate lunch, or wedding reception, there are plenty of rooftop and corporate event venues in Atlanta to choose from.
The Peachtree Club showcases stunning skyline views, a convenient location, and elegant European design. It is right in the middle of the city’s best churches and hotels.
- Capacity: 250 people
- Address: 999 Peachtree Street Northeast, 28th Floor, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: $1,950-$2,500
- Can also be used for: private dinner parties, wedding receptions, corporate events
Large selection of rooms and individual spaces. The management team does an excellent job of organizing the events. Breathtaking views of the city.
Some packages are a little pricey.
Terminus 330 is a unique and functional space on the westside of Atlanta, situated in the middle of the Centennial Park District.
- Capacity: 300 people
- Address: 330 Marietta Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: $2,000-$6,800 per event (corporate meetings), $2,500 per event (baby showers), $5,800 per event (weddings)
- Can also be used for: corporate meetings, press conferences, holiday parties, product launches [su/list]
A lot of hotels within walking distance. The décor provides a classy and rustic feel. A variety of unique rental spaces to select from.
Parking can be challenging. The place can get slightly loud
The Ventana private event center’s most unique feature is its windows that run floor to ceiling, which provides a one-of-a-kind view of Midtown and Downtown Atlanta.
- Capacity: 50-500 people
- Address: 275 Baker Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Price Range: $1,500-$5,500 per event (facility rental), $6,000-$15,000 per event (food and beverage minimums)
- Can also be used for: wedding receptions, corporate lunches, press conferences
Amazing view of the Atlanta skyline. Staff is professional and can coordinate events on short notice. Excellent spot for night parties
Getting up to the floor can be challenging because you need to take an elevator and input an access code. Dress code required.
The Upstairs Atlanta event space is a flexible rooftop option that fits a variety of event planning needs. There is a spacious outdoor patio and skyline view, including curtains to make the event more inclusive.
- Capacity: 150 people
- Address: 525 Bishop Street, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: 4-hour events range between $2,300-$6,000 per event
- Can also be used for: small and large group events, wedding receptions, corporate meetings, album release parties, bridal showers, baby showers
Spacious area that accommodates multiple group sizes. There is a lot of flexibility in the décor, timing, and layout of the event. On-site catering service available. Valet parking available.
“Acts of God” clause in the contract does not cover as much as you think. Parking lot is inconvenient.
Birthdays are a celebration of life, so you need a quality party venue in Atlanta to make it memorable. Check out some of the unique birthday venues in Atlanta, GA below, including historic mansions!
The Estate is a 14,000-square foot mansion that provides eight customized rooms and breakout spaces.
- Capacity: 300 people
- Address: 3109 Piedmont Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: $38,000-$55,000 per event
- Can also be used for: wedding receptions, parties, annual corporate celebrations
Includes a spacious ballroom, a pair of wine cellars, and custom-designed rooms. Friendly, detail-oriented staff. Beautiful multilevel venue that can accommodate a wide range of events. Tucked away in a peaceful, private pocket of Buckhead Atlanta.
Very pricey if you are on a tight budget. The venue could use an upgraded sign.
The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center provides another historic feel with its spacious grounds and elegant mansion.
- Capacity: 50-350 people
- Address: 980 Briarcliff Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: Book a consultation and free quote here
- Can also be used for: fundraising events, galas, meetings, weddings, family reunions, musical performances
Beautiful gardens and spacious grounds. Aside from planned events, the venue has a wonderful art gallery. Customers claim that there are budget-friendly rental options. Wheelchair accessible.
Customer service could be improved.
The private event space at Knock Music House is designed for fun kids’ birthday parties, team building activities, holiday throwdowns, and wedding rehearsal dinners.
- Capacity: 50-500 people
- Address: 1052 Saint Charles Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: $2500 per event for 50 attendees
- Can also be used for: company retreats, team building events, birthday parties, corporate events, religious celebrations, wedding receptions, holiday parties
Team of employees is customer-focused and detail-oriented. Events will entertain kids of all ages. Full-service party experience, which takes the load off the customer.
Venue gets overcrowded easily.
Not only does the City Winery provide creative cuisine, but it also has tasty local wine for your next birthday celebration. The aesthetic is a common praise of guests who enjoy a refreshing new perspective.
- Capacity: 200 people
- Address: 650 North Avenue, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: $125-$225 per person (weddings)
- Can also be used for: corporate events, team building meetings, live music performances
Full bar and lounge within the building. On-site catering service available. Private rooms are accommodating for intimate group meetings or retreats.
The food quality is not the best.
Small Event Venues
If you are planning an intimate event for a small group, there are also many fun options to choose from. We handpicked our favorite small Atlanta event venues.
The DoubleTree by Hilton at the Atlanta Airport offers over 4,500 square feet of customizable event space. It also includes a large ballroom for up to 450 attendees, which can be converted into three more breakout rooms.
- Capacity: 450 people
- Address: 3400 Norman Berry Drive, Atlanta, GA
- Price Range: request pricing here
- Can also be used for: weddings, corporate meetings, trainings, retreats, public speaking engagements
Easy access for people flying into Atlanta. Wide selection of food menus. The rooms can split into more breakout rooms. Customizable design options.
Limited room options. May be an inconvenient venue location if all people are commuting from Atlanta.
The Dynasty Event Lounge offers a modern, upscale event lounge that will be sure to produce an unforgettable event. It is an upbeat option for a launch party, charity event, bachelorette party, or bachelor party.
- Capacity: 135 people
- Address: 1745 Defoor Place Northwest, Atlanta, Georgia
- Price Range: event rental starts at $595 per event
- Can also be used for: birthday party, launch party, charity events
The venue is comfortable and provides customizable lighting based on the party mood. Ability to host multiple types of events. Easy, complimentary parking. Quality catering services because the venue has a strong network of partnerships.
Ventilation system makes the venue hot with too many people.
La Travola, which is Italian for “the table,” is a spot for families, friends, and co-workers to gather for an intimate meal. The dishes are elegant and simple, and they include authentic ingredients.
- Capacity: 60 people
- Address: 992 Virginia Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia
- Price Range: $6-$33 per person
- Can also be used for: smaller business meetings, bridal party lunches
Provides a romantic, intimate setting. Food is tasty, creative, and authentic Italian. Covered patio included.
The parking situation is challenging. If you go during a busy time, the customer service may not be up to par.
Atlanta 211 is a 1,300-square foot venue that houses up to 60-75 guests for receptions, cocktails, and smaller group functions.
- Capacity: 75 people
- Address: 211 Walker Street Southwest, Atlanta, Georgia
- Price Range: $500 per event (all types), $725-$1,950 per event (weekdays), $875-$2,380 per event (weekends)
- Can also be used for: celebratory company dinners, business meetings, laid back wedding receptions
Rental packages are affordable. Cozy and accommodating atmosphere. Excellent spot for intimate events
Acoustics are not the best. The space can get crowded if you go right up to capacity.
Final Wrap Up
Regardless of if you are planning a wedding reception, corporate meeting, launch party, or intimate gathering, you cannot go wrong with any of the options on this list. It starts with defining your mood and goals for the event, and then narrowing down your choice with the categories we laid out.
Take your event to the next level and schedule an event with one of these amazing venues!