Summer 2023 is just around the corner! Make this summer the most memorable with these fun and creative summer bucket list ideas that can be done with family and friends!
2023 Summer Bucket List
1. Backyard camp out: Invite your friends and family to an awesome backyard camp out! Set up a bonfire for s’mores making to ring in the summer season!
2. Swim in the ocean: A dip in the ocean makes for an awesome summer activity! Make a day trip to your nearest beach is possible.
3. Start a garden: Build a garden in your backyard! Plant beautiful summer flowers or herbs!
4. Try a new recipe: Cook a new recipe for your family and friends. Trying new things has a positive impact on our mental health and makes for a great activity!
5. Host a barbeque: Nothing says summer break like a barbeque! Grab your family and friends and set up a fun barbeque in your backyard.
6. Start a new hobby: Summer vacation is the best time to pick up a new hobby as you might have extra time on your hands that you don’t normally have. Try playing a new sport or picking up a fun craft like knitting or sewing!
7. Host a lemonade stand: This one is for the kids! Lemonade stands are an awesome summer activity for kids with an entrepreneurial spirit! Grab a folding table, a poster board, and lemonade ingredients and set up in your front yard! Lemonade stands are a great way to engage with your neighbors as well.
8. Build a time capsule: Gather photos, letters, memorabilia, clothing, or anything else you want to remember in the future. Place all items in a sealed box and bury in your backyard. Make sure to put a special marking on where the items are buried so you don’t forget!
9. Create a vision board: A vision board is a visual representation of your goals and visions. Grab a poster board, magazines, and markers to create a vision board of ideas and words that inspire you for your future!
10. Make a summer scrapbook: Make a scrapbook filled with photos and memorabilia from your summer vacation! Paste pictures and print-outs on pages of a scrapbook and write captions for each so you can remember the fun times you had all year round!
11. Visit Great Wolf Lodge: Make life-long memories with your pack at your nearest Great Wolf Lodge! Head to our 84 degree water park this summer for endless fun and family bonding.
If you accomplish these awesome summer bucket list ideas, make sure to post a fun family photo on social media and tag Great Wolf! Looking for more summer fun? Check out these awesome water game ideas or The Great Outdoors Challenge!