No travel plans this spring break? No worries! You can have an unforgettable spring break right from your home! Here are 10 super fun activities to do at home:
- Have a game tournament: Split your family into even teams and play all your favorite games! Keep score for each game and tally up at the end to see which team won!
- Do a science experiment: Check out the Great Wolf blog for some awesome science experiments you can do from your home this spring break, including a bouncy egg experiment and fun water experiments!
- Build a fort: Collect pillows and blankets from around the house and make an awesome fort in the living room to hang out in. The kids will love to watch tv or play games in a fort!
- Turn your living room into an arts and crafts station: Set up coloring paper and markers, canvases and paint, and origami paper for an awesome variety of crafts!
- Have a bake-off: Each family member makes a baked good and compares to see whose is the tastiest!
- Have a spa day: Make a home-made face mask and relax in your living room with the whole family!
- Do some spring cleaning: Have the kids organize their rooms and playroom to make space for new toys/clothes!
- Plant spring flowers: Plant spring flowers in your outside planters to get excited for spring! Have the kids put on their gardening gloves and help plant some seeds.
- Make bird feeders: Check out this awesome pinecone bird feeder idea (credits to Run With My Child). All you need for pinecone bird feeders are pinecones, string, peanut butter, butter, and bird seed. Hang around the trees in your neighborhood and watch the birds!
- Have a PJ movie night: Put on your most comfortable pajamas and lounge out on the sofa with the whole family for an at-home movie night! Grab candy from the store and make homemade popcorn for the full experience.
There you have it! 10 super fun activities that you can do from your home for an unforgettable spring break! Check out the Great Wolf blog for activities, crafts, recipes, printables, and more!